Posts Tagged ‘Electronic Arts’
- Tin collector’s case – Features embossed designs from Creative director Ben Wanat and UI Designer Dino Ignacio
- Serrano’s Journal – Includes content from Story producer Chuck Beaver, clues and artwork and more details in the planet of Tau Volantis
- Art Book – 96 page hardbound art book that includes material overseen by Art Director Alex Muscat
- Flip Book “Data Pad” – A replica book with a metal cover that houses 9 card stock images with clear PET paper.
- Marker Statue – It looks like a dragon wang, but it’s actually a hand-sculpted statue replica of the infamous insanity-makers from the game
- Med-Pack – Recreated as a replica, that is also a water bottle. Because I believe that Pepsi can heal any wound
- Poster Pack – Three single-sided posters that replicate the promotional images found throughout Dead Space 3
- Postcard Set – Six postcards with double-sided information and art
FPS are not my forte, who am I kidding, I suck. But I love them and continue to play with enthusiasm. The next one I will definitely be playing is Medal of Honor. This multiplayer footage has got me hyped and depressed at my own skill level all at the same time. What can I tell you, I’m a masochist.
On a side note. If you pre-order Medal of Honor, you will get the Limited Edition for the same price as the regular. It’s not just for show, you will actually get a couple of exclusive guns. For pre-ordering you will also get the Tier 1 Operator, Dusty and his exclusive M60 for online play.
Medal of Honor will be released for PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 on Oct 12, 2010.